WHO WE ARE
The Maneuver Support CDID determines and develops future force capabilities and future Infantry and Armor requirements across the Doctrine, Organization, Training, Materiel, Leadership Development, Personnel, and Facilities (DOTMLPF) domains, resulting in a trained and ready maneuver force fully integrated into the Army, Combined and Joint Warfighter to maintain the battlefield supremacy of our Soldiers and the formations in which they fight.
Who we are
The MSCoE Capability Development and Integration Directorate (CDID) develops DOTMLPF-integrated combined arms capabilities for Army and joint forces. The MSCoE CDID:
- Develops protection, maneuver support, chemical, engineer, and military police related concepts, organizations and doctrine.
- Determines materiel and supporting training requirements through the JCIDS process and provides deployable new equipment training (NET) teams.
- Conducts capability-based and DOTMLPF assessments and experiments.
- Conducts Level I and II DOTMLPF integration.
- Provides support to current operations through deployed new equipment training and the Agile Process.